Sunday 22 March 2009

HOW RUDE OF ME!!!


I feel quite rude right about now. Because here comes me writing  and that and i havent even introduce myself to those who are actually reading my blog.
OH WOW 
I HAVE A BLOG.
HOW....FULFILLING.LOL

RIGHT!! My name is Mi'ka,DJ Mi'ka  or (SWAGGER DONESS) because no one in the corner has swagger like us.But the name i was given at birth  is Shemika.So the mika is original unlike some people.
          
I really dont understand why he has that name,but let me not dwell on that.
Im a RADIO DJ ASWELL AS A DJ...i have been djing from the age of 15  so 2 years but i didnt really pursue it until i turned 16.SO a YEAR.
BUT I NEED TO PRACTICE ALOT SO I CAN GET GOOD LIKE  THESE DJ'S


 aww MY INSPIRATIONS
BIG DJ'S IF YOU DONT KNOW 
......................
I ASK......
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!
ermm...im GHANAIAN I have other nationalities in me aswell but mi cant be bothered to name all of dem!!

But in my blogs expect to laugh...expect me to be real and and say whatever is on my mind,whether BAD OR GOOD...do you know why.BECAUSE THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT,DO WHAT I WANT,WHEN I WANT TO SHAATUP DERE.(no im joking i love evryone).But expext to find out about the latest music.&..album reviews ...concert reviews and anything that is requested by fellow bloggee's YES BLOGEES'S NOT BLOGGERS..
well
Its late im tired got college in da morning
and its....
ASSIGNMENT DEADLINE WEEK !!!!!!!
SO A THANK YOU
AND 
GOODNIGHT!!
(READERS CLAP)
DROP THE DAGGER
GET SOME SWAGGER
 (says)
The one and only Mi'ka
xxxxxxxx:)




 








No comments:

Post a Comment