Saturday 18 April 2009

"I WANT THE MONEY,MONEY AND THE CARS,CARS AND THE CLOTHES,THE**** I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESFUL"

DRAKE -SO FAR GONE(BIG BOI MIX TAPE

This mix-tape.....IS THE SHIZZNIT!! SHEEEETTT MAYNE.
 
I'm a big fan of drakes from his first 2 mix-tapes.He disappeared for 2 years.And I'm quite an impatient person. But waiting for his current mix-tapes has been a big lesson.An i would like thank Drake for that help cause it has proved that i can be patient.

I have been rinsing out this mix tape for the past month.Even though it came out in Feb.I was so busy that i never had the chance to sit down and listen to it.But when i did i was addicted like RYAN LESLIE.
Everybody to ANYBODY has been rinsing this mix tape out.
ALL I CAN SAY IS HE IS THE BEST RAPPER OF 2009.BUN LIL-WAYNE DRAKE RUNS TINGS!!

For those who don't know drake is a rapper/singer.He's been around for sometime.But recently has been upping his game with his new mix tape.If you don't have this i encourage you to download his mix tape.Now I'm not a big fan on mix-tapes but this mix-tape is allot.
For those that don't use profanity,this mix-tape uses alot of that so....
The link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/13tmzrmyndz/Drake%20-%20So%20Far%20Gone.zip

DRAKE TAKEOVER
I love the whole album here's a couple of my fave tracks!!
RUN DAT SELECTA!!
Drake ft Lil-Wayne and Bun-b-Uptown.

Drake-Brand New
Drake ft Trey Songz-Successful

Drake ft Lloyd-Nights off
Drake-Say what's real


YH BUT THATS ME FOLKS IM REVIEWING THIS MIXTAPE SOON. BUT IM GOING TO RECORD IT.CAUSE I REALLY CANT BE ASSED TO WRITE IT RIGHT BOUT NOW
PEACE LOVE AND HAIR GREASE!!
MI'KA

No comments:

Post a Comment