Wednesday 13 January 2010

DALEY LEFT MY KNICKERS IN A TWIST LOOL!!

I have a thing for soulful male musicians like

-D-Angelo( well back in the day when he had the V )
-MusiqSoulChild
-Dwele
-Calvin Richardson
-Kem
-Bluey Robinson -But hes just hot...which is like a major bonus!!

And now Daley he shocked the audience with his beastly vocals.I was standing there thinking boi were are all the Trey Songz wannabe's this is who you should be watching not some guy who wines as a form of singing!!!...its just something about a guy who can reach them high notes and is not on this Pop stuff no offense to those within the scene ( But you don't really turn me on ( not sexually..but vocally) .Most girls dream of there guy singing to them..Well not me but if you got soul and passion like these dudes....I want to be your bloody mic mate..loooool.

So introducing the newest side piece on my list Daley performing his version of more than a woman by Calvin Richardson.


But let me leave you with my 5 favourite songs from my soulful Hubby's to be..

MusiqSoulChild-So beautiful ( live)

D-Angelo- Your my lady

Dwele-Dont you have man ( it features drake that's how you know !!!!)

Calvin Richardson-More than woman

Raheem Devaughn-Believe Me

Now I'm going to dream about what my life would be like if i was with each of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment