Saturday 2 January 2010

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!

Personally for me i felt that 2009 was a definite  eye opener.Alot of oppurtunites were given to me within 2009 and 2010 will be an outcome of all those oppurtunites.I feel like i need to change to suit what is about to happen which includes my style...im forever changing my style wetheer it has anything to do with my hair or clothes.But i see myself not of  the world so therefore i want to be unique...i dont want to be put into any catergory.YOU CANT CATERGORISE ME YOU YAPPIEZ!!

Aswell as that when we waltzed are way into 2010 i left all those who had done me wrong in the past. And im making this an official statement here in my blog you are officially FORGIVEN..only those who are envious of others would waste or take time out of thier lives to comment or disagree with everything the other does.But as always if your names not in someones mouth then what are you doing  with yourself ??
Behind every successful person there is a pack of haters.
Realise that all success comes from God so take time to appreciate everything that he has done or is going to do in your life.Ive come to realise faith plays a big part in everything you have.Beliveing in someone or something equires you to have faith in them or that. Without faith how do you expect to get there.

So that was just push for 2010.. whatever plans you had now is the time to let it rip.

IMA LEAVE YOU WITH 
BIG FAN OF HIS END OF THE YEAR RAP UP TUNES!!!
SKILLZ


PEACE
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment